The role of project admin assistant is to support delivery of client projects by ensuring that project tasks are documented and communicated. This may include working across multiple projects at the same time, keeping information for each separate, while being aware of potential impacts of one project on another.
The role will involve supporting both internal and external stakeholders. This includes keeping information on project status, actions, timescales, risks and issues up to date.
- Want to do better work that makes a real, measurable difference.
- Want to work with an exciting and growing firm; and recognise that comes with opportunities and challenges.
- You have the confidence to say you don't know, when you don't.
- You are open to new ideas, to new people and to a relaxed but focused way of working.
- You are very happy to chip in to help the team in whatever way makes sense - including taking your turn on the coffee duty rota, making drinks for the whole team, for our communal break at 11am every morning.
- If you are interested in the part time opportunity, then you are very keen to find interesting work that suits your experience, and fits around your other commitments or life choices. Kaiasm prides itself on its flexibility, particularly for people returning to work but who have school-age children.
Position In The Organisation
- Responsible to: Project Coordinator
- Direct reports: None
- Works in conjunction with: production manager, consultancy staff, client services team
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a project plan and action log for each client throughout the life of the project.
- Following up on the actions of both internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that tasks progress as planned.
- Arranging, compiling agendas for, and minuting regular internal and client-facing update meetings.
- Being a key point of liaison between internal and external staff working on the project, being available to handle external questions and concerns (and providing quality responses in a timely, professional manner) as well as managing the acquisition of required information or data from external stakeholders for internal teams
- Ensuring strict control of client information and data such that it is utilised as required for a project but not accidentally shared across projects
- Drafting and contributing to both internal and client-facing project documents
- Travelling to client sites if required for meetings (rarely required)
- Performing other reasonable administrative duties as may be required by management from time-to-time
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and documents (Google Drive, MS Office preferred)
- Able to multitask and handle multiple tasks across multiple client projects at the same time
- Capable of building strong working relationships with the client's main points of contact and project staff
- Able to manage moving deadlines and maintain a flexible mindset despite conflicting pressures from multiple stakeholders
- Handle written and verbal client communication professionally at all times, including when projects are under significant pressure to meet outcomes
- Experience in technical project administration or in ecommerce operations would be beneficial
- Permanent position
- Full time (up to 40 hours per week, though we'd encourage 37.5 as more sensible), near-full time, part time (from 22.5 hours per week), term-time and school-hours variations all available.
- Rate £9.57 per hour (£19,905.60 pro rata gross annual if you work a 40 hour week)
- You will be working from our office in Whatley, near Frome
If so, please send your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter by 10am on 9th December (or sooner) to Rosemary Mackenzie by email on email@example.com or ring us on 0330 223 1164 for more information.
Kaiasm. Pronounced Kai (as in kayak), -asm (as in enthusi-asm). It's a convenient misspelling of the Greek word Chiasm, a reversal of word order to get at a memorable deeper meaning. For example, 'ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'. Ours is 'Stop making people want things. Start making things people want'. A simple idea which turns out to be revolutionary.
We are a team of around 25 people.
We are not in London. We have a lovely office in the countryside near Frome.
Has a family feel about the company.
Fleur, search Analyst at Kaiasm
Kaiasm is a big data science company that provides insights to help align your ecommerce website to what customers want. It's a dynamic environment in which you are given accountable freedom to achieve the best outcome.
Jo, Project Coordinator at Kaiasm
The whole team who work here are genuinely passionate about explaining "stuff" to help businesses understand their customer wants and so make a positive difference to how they interact with each other. I really like the people I work with and for. I consider myself lucky to be part of this team and to have found the company at a very exciting time in its lifecycle and the potential for the future is almost boundless. What we do is unique and utter common sense, but done in such a clever manner that businesses need to take notice as we can absolutely provide an answer tailored to them, in a box, with a ribbon on top if they would like.
I hope you get the idea, I enjoy working here... a lot.
Sam, Search Analyst
A great company to work for because of the people and the environment. Working alongside like minded people in beautiful surroundings makes coming to work much easier. Being able to take a lunchtime walk around the grounds and having a coffee break all together helps to maintain good work relationships.
I have a level of autonomy that I enjoy without so much stress that I worry about work at home. I feel valued and rewarded for a job well done.
Juliet, Office Administrator at Kaiasm